- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 360-440 of human ATL3 (NP_056274.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 50-60kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DKFZP564J0863, ATL3, HSN1F
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25923
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of a family of dynamin-like, integral membrane GTPases. The encoded protein is required for the proper formation of the network of interconnected tubules of the endoplasmic reticulum. Mutations in this gene may be associated with hereditary sensory neuropathy type IF. Alternatively spliced transcript variants that encode distinct isoforms have been described.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-307
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.