- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ATL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 477-504 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ATL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 64 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Atlastin-1, 365-, Brain-specific GTP-binding protein, GTP-binding protein 3, GBP-3, hGBP3, Guanine nucleotide-binding protein 3, Spastic paraplegia 3 protein A, ATL1, GBP3, SPG3A
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WXF7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37999727
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51062
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a GTPase and a Golgibody transmembrane protein. The encoded protein can form ahomotetramer and has been shown to interact with spastin and withmitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 4. Thisprotein may be involved in axonal maintenance as evidenced by thefact that defects in this gene are a cause of spastic paraplegiatype 3. Three transcript variants encoding two different isoformshave been found for this gene.
- 1: Cirulli, E.T., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 18(7):815-820(2010)
- 2: Park, S.H., et al. J. Clin. Invest. 120(4):1097-1110(2010)
- 3: Yoshida, T., et al. Int. J. Mol. Med. 25(4):649-656(2010)
- 4: de Leva, M.F., et al. J. Neurol. 257(3):328-331(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-730
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin