- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-280 of human ATL1 (NP_056999.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SH-SY5Y
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: LOVO
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: H460
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: U-251MG
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 64kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Atlastin-1, 365-, Brain-specific GTP-binding protein, GTP-binding protein 3, GBP-3, hGBP3, Guanine nucleotide-binding protein 3, Spastic paraplegia 3 protein A, ATL1, GBP3, SPG3A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51062
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a GTPase and a Golgi body transmembrane protein. The encoded protein can form a homotetramer and has been shown to interact with spastin and with mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 4. This protein may be involved in axonal maintenance as evidenced by the fact that defects in this gene are a cause of spastic paraplegia type 3. Three transcript variants encoding two different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-571
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin