- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Frog, Human, Mouse, Pufferfish, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: A portion of amino acid350-400 of human APG4B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ATG4B antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, and immunofluorescence starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: A portion of amino acid 350-400 of human APG4B.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.2% gelatin, 0.05% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ATG4B antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATG4B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATG4B, APG4 autophagy 4 homolog B, AUTL1, Autophagin-1, Cysteine protease ATG4B, HAPG4B, APG4B, KIAA0943
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y4P1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296434400
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23192
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ATG4B Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-951
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.