- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from the C-terminal region of ATG4B was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 4-8 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, ATG4B antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATG4B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Autophagy related 4B cysteine peptidase, APG4B, APG4-B, AUTL1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23192
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Autophagy is the cellular mechanism of degradation and turnover of unnecessary or dysfunctional cellular components. The unneeded components are engulfed in vesicles called autophagosomes, where they are broken down and recycled. The ‘autophagy-related gene’ ATG4B is a regulator of autophagasome maturation. The microtubule-associated protein LC3-I is lipidated (called LC3-II in its lipidated state) and recruited to the autophagosomal membrane where it is of vital importance in the maturation of autophagosomes. ATG4B regulates LC3-II availability by modulating LC3-I lipidation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-063
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.