- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Recombinant human ATG3 (aa 1-337) fused to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 20mM TRIS-HCl, pH 8.0, containing 150mM sodium chloride and protease inhibitor (Sigma S8830, 1 x concentration). Reconstitute in 100 μl sterile water. For longer storage addition of 10% glycerol is recommended.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATG3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Autophagy-related Protein 3, Ubiquitin-like-conjugating Enzyme ATG3, APG3-like, PC3-96
- Protein Accession Number: NM_022488
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 523704483
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64422
- ATG3 (Autophagy-related protein 3; APG3-like; PC3-96) is an ubiquitous member of the ATG3 family of proteins. It belongs to the autophagin protein family important in autophagy, the biological process which is involved in degradation of endogenous proteins and damaged organelles. ATG3 is an E2-like enzyme involved in the initial stages of autophagocytosis, autophagy and mitochondrial homeostasis. Autophagocytosis is a starvation-induced process responsible for the transport of cytoplasmic proteins to the lysosome/vacuole. It catalyzes the transfer of ATG7-bound ATG8 (LC3; GATE16; GABA-RAP in mammals) to phosphatidylethanolamine, which is essential for autophagy. It acts as an autocatalytic E2-like enzyme, catalyzing the conjugation of ATG12 to itself. The ATG12 conjugation to ATG3 plays a role in mitochondrial homeostasis but not in autophagy.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-321
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin