- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NSYRYDHSVSNDK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 80kDa band observed in lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 74.6kDa according to NP_031374.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Rat Liver for this particular batch.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 80kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATF6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATF6, activating transcription factor 6, ATF6A, cAMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-6 alpha, cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-6 alpha
- Protein Accession Number: NP_031374.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56786157
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22926
- 1: Sela D, Chen L, Martin-Brown S, Washburn MP, Florens L, Conaway JW, Conaway RC.Endoplasmic reticulum stress-responsive transcription factor ATF6α directs recruitment of the Mediator of RNA polymerase II transcription and multiple histone acetyltransferase complexes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-299
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.