- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This ATF3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 140-168 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ATF3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATF3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-3, cAMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-3, Activating transcription factor 3, ATF3
- Protein Accession Number: P18847
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1168543
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 467
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Activating transcription factor 3 is a member of themammalian activation transcription factor/cAMP responsiveelement-binding (CREB) protein family of transcription factors.Multiple transcript variants encoding two different isoforms havebeen found for this gene. The longer isoform represses rather thanactivates transcription from promoters with ATF binding elements.The shorter isoform (deltaZip2) lacks the leucine zipperprotein-dimerization motif and does not bind to DNA, and itstimulates transcription presumably by sequestering inhibitoryco-factors away from the promoter. It is possible that alternativesplicing of the ATF3 gene may be physiologically important in theregulation of target genes.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Lee, S.H., et al. Oncogene 29(37):5182-5192(2010)
- 3: Park, H.J., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 400(1):72-77(2010)
- 4: Wu, X., et al. Nature 465(7296):368-372(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-581
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin