- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ATF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ATF1 antibody can be used for detection of ATF1 by ELISA at 1:12500. ATF1 antibody can be used for detection of ATF1 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1309 - Human Placenta Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ATF1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATF1, EWS-ATF1, FUS/ATF-1, TREB36
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005162
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4885073
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 466
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ATF1 binds the cAMP response element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT [AC] [AG]-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. ATF1 binds to the Tax-responsive element (TRE) of HTLV-I. ATF1 mediates PKA-induced stimulation of CRE-reporter genes.
- 1: Iwasaki, K., (2007) J. Biol. Chem. 282 (31), 22335-22343.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-895
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.