- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: EKHEKGAQKTDCQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 34kDa band observed in Human Tosil and lysteof cell line Hela lysates (calculated MW of 32.1kDa according to NP_001077395.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 20kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any such results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- SPECIFICITY: Both reported variants represent identical protein (NP_001077395.1 and NP_079356.3).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ASRGL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ASRGL1, ALP, asparaginase like 1, ALP1, FLJ22316, asparaginase-like 1 protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001077395.1,NP_079356.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 145275202
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80150
- 1: Bush LA, Herr JC, Wolkowicz M, Sherman NE, Shore A, Flickinger CJ. A novel asparaginase-like protein is a sperm autoantigen in rats. Mol Reprod Dev. 2002 Jun;62(2):233-47.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-628
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.