- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 284-553 of human ASPSCR1 (NP_076988.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
IP: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 80kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ASPSCR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tether containing UBX domain for GLUT4, Alveolar soft part sarcoma chromosomal region candidate gene 1 protein, Alveolar soft part sarcoma locus, Renal papillary cell carcinoma protein 17, UBX domain-containing protein 9, ASPSCR1, ASPL, RCC17, TUG, UBXD9, UBXN9
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79058
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene contains a UBX domain and interacts with glucose transporter type 4 (GLUT4). This protein is a tether, which sequesters the GLUT4 in intracellular vesicles in muscle and fat cells in the absence of insulin, and redistributes the GLUT4 to the plasma membrane within minutes of insulin stimulation. Translocation t(X;17)(p11;q25) of this gene with transcription factor TFE3 gene results in a ASPSCR1-TFE3 fusion protein in alveolar soft part sarcoma and in renal cell carcinomas. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-973
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.