- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: ASK1 (Phospho-Ser966) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 966 (S-I-S (p) -L-P) derived from Human ASK1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of ASK1 only when phosphorylated at serine 966.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 155 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP3K5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ASK1, MEKK5, MAPKKK5, SRK, ASK-1, M3K5, MAP3K5, MAPK/ERK kinase kinase 5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005914.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5174547
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4217
- Component of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Phosphorylates and activates MAP2K4 and MAP2K6, which in turn activate the JNK and p38 MAP kinases, respectively. Overexpression induces apoptotic cell death.
- 1: Zhang W, et al. (2005) J Biol Chem. 280 (19): 19036-19044. Fujii K, et al. (2004) Oncogene. 23 (29): 5099-5104. Goldman EH, et al. (2004) J Biol Chem 2004 Mar 12; 279 (11): 10442-10449. Zhang L, et al. (1999) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 96 (15): 8511-8515.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-187
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.