- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human ASK1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: ASK1 peptide antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ASK1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year. (C2)
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP3K5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ASK1, MEKK5, MAPKKK5, ASK1, Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 5, Apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1, ASK-1
- Protein Accession Number: Q99683
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6685617
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4217
- 1: Wang XS, Diener K, Jannuzzi D, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel protein kinase with a catalytic domain homologous to mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase. J. Biol. Chem. 1996; 271:31607-11.
- 2: Grech AP, Amesbury M, Chan T, et al. TRAF2 differentially regulates the canonical and noncanonical pathways of NF-κB activation in mature B cells. Immunity 2004; 21:629-42.
- 3: Davies CC, Mak TW, Young LS, et al. TRAF6 is required for TRAF2-dependent CD40 signal transduction in nonhemopoietic cells. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2005; 25:9806-19. 5. Kuai J, Nickbarg E, Wooters J, et al. Endogenous association of TRAF2, TRAF3, cIAP1, and Smac with lymphotoxin- receptor reveals a novel mechanism of apoptosis. J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278:14363-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3677P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.