- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 20 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human ASK1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: ASK1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of ASK1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ASK1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP3K5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ASK1, MEKK5, MAPKKK5, ASK1, Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 5, Apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1, ASK-1
- Protein Accession Number: Q99683
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6685617
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4217
- 1: Tobiume K, Inage T, Takeda K, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of the mouse apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1997; 239:905-10.
- 2: Wolf BB and Green DR. Suicidal tendencies: apoptotic cell death by caspase family proteinases. J. Biol. Chem. 1999; 274:20049-52.
- 3: Muzio M, Chinnaiyan AM, Kischkel FC, et al. FLICE, a novel FADD-homologous ICE/CED-3-like protease, is recruited to the CD95 (Fas/APO-1) death-inducing signaling complex. Cell 1996; 85:817-27.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 1151P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.