- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ARX antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 40-69 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ARX.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein ARX, Aristaless-related homeobox, ARX
- Protein Accession Number: Q96QS3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27923733
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 170302
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a homeobox-containing gene expressed duringdevelopment. The expressed protein contains two conserved domains,a C-peptide (or aristaless domain) and the prd-like class homeoboxdomain. It is a member of the group-II aristaless-related proteinfamily whose members are expressed primarily in the central and/orperipheral nervous system. This gene is thought to be involved inCNS development. Mutations in this gene cause X-linked mentalretardation and epilepsy.
- 1: Shoubridge, C., et al. Hum. Mutat. 31(8):889-900(2010)
- 2: Fullston, T., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 18(2):157-162(2010)
- 3: Nabbout, R., et al. Epilepsy Res. 87(1):25-30(2009)
- 4: Kitamura, K., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 18(19):3708-3724(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-675
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.