- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DFKTLESSIQGLR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 45kDa band observed in lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 41.6kDa according to NP_006400.2). Approx 37kDa band observed in fetal Mouse Brain and adult Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 41.6kDa according to Mouse NP_062741.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Heart. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_006400.2; NP_001177925.1). No cross-reactiviry expected with ARPC1B.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARPC1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARPC1A, actin related protein 2/3 complex, subunit 1A, 41kDa, Arc40, SOP2Hs, SOP2L, OTTHUMP00000206034, SOP2-like protein, actin binding protein (Schizosaccharomyces pombe sop2-like), actin-related protein 2/3 complex subunit 1A
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006400.2,NP_001177925.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22907052
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10552
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-980
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin