- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This ARNT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 513-544 amino acids from the Central region of human ARNT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 87 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein G column, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARNT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator, ARNT protein, Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 2, bHLHe2, Dioxin receptor, nuclear translocator, Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-beta, HIF-1-beta, HIF1-beta, ARNT, BHLHE2
- Protein Accession Number: P27540
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 114163
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 405
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The aryl hydrocarbon (Ah) receptor is involved in theinduction of several enzymes that participate in xenobioticmetabolism. The ligand-free, cytosolic form of the Ah receptor iscomplexed to heat shock protein 90. Binding of ligand, whichincludes dioxin and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, results intranslocation of the ligand-binding subunit only to the nucleus.Induction of enzymes involved in xenobiotic metabolism occursthrough binding of the ligand-bound Ah receptor to xenobioticresponsive elements in the promoters of genes for these enzymes.This gene encodes a protein that forms a complex with theligand-bound Ah receptor, and is required for receptor function.The encoded protein has also been identified as the beta subunit ofa heterodimeric transcription factor, hypoxia-inducible factor 1. At(1;12)(q21;p13) translocation, which results in a TEL-ARNT fusionprotein, is associated with acute myeloblastic leukemia.Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- 1: Otsubo, K., et al. Cancer Genet. Cytogenet. 202(1):22-26(2010)
- 2: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 3: Jugessur, A., et al. PLoS ONE(7), E11493 (2010) :
- 4: Kewley, R.J., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 338(1):660-667(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-640
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.