- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the amino terminus of human ARMER.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: ARMER peptide is used for blocking the activity of ARMER antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ARMER peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARL6IP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AIP1, ARMER, SPG61, ARL6IP, KIAA0069, ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 6-interacting protein 1, ARL-6-interacting protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: Q15041
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14424435
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23204
- 1: Petterson M, Bessonovca M, Gu HF, et al. Characterization, chromosomal localization, and exprtession during hemapoietic differentiation of the gene encoding Arl6ip, ADP-ribosylation-like factor-6 interacting protein (ARL6). Genomics 2000; 68:351-4.
- 2: Navas-Nartin SR and Weiss S. Coronavirus replication and pathogenesis: Implications for the recent outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), and the challenge for vaccine development. J Neurovirol. 2004;10:75-85.
- 3: Li W, Moore MJ, Vasileva N, et al. Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 is a functional receptor for the SARS coronavirus. Nature 2003;426:450-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3305P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin