- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ARMCX3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 299-325 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ARMCX3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARMCX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Armadillo repeat-containing X-linked protein 3, ARM protein lost in epithelial cancers on chromosome X 3, Protein ALEX3, ARMCX3, ALEX3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UH62
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74753322
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51566
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the ALEX family of proteinswhich may play a role in tumor suppression. The encoded proteincontains a potential N-terminal transmembrane domain and a singleArmadillo (arm) repeat. Other proteins containing the arm repeatare involved in development, maintenance of tissue integrity, andtumorigenesis. This gene is closely localized with other familymembers on the X chromosome. Three transcript variants encoding thesame protein have been identified for this gene. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Mou, Z., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(20):13629-13640(2009)
- 2: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Ross, M.T., et al. Nature 434(7031):325-337(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-957
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin