- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ARL13B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ARL13B antibody can be used for detection of ARL13B by ELISA at 1:312500. ARL13B antibody can be used for detection of ARL13B by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 721_B Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ARL13B antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARL13B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARL13B, ARL2L1, DKFZp686E2075, DKFZp686L2472, DKFZp686M2074, DKFZp761H079, MGC120611, MGC120612, JBTS8
- Protein Accession Number: NP_659433
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 33598958
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 200894
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ARL13B has an evolutionarily conserved role mediating cilia function in multiple organs. N and C domains of ARL13B cooperatively regulate its ciliary localization and that N domain-dependent self-association of Arl13b may be important for its function in cilia biogenesis.
- 1: Fan, Y., (2004) Nat. Genet. 36 (9), 989-993.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-696
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.