- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EQRRRTLLKDFHDT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of Hela and K562 (Calculated MW of 57.8kDa according to NP_006312.1) Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Customer's experiments gave a band at approx 60kDa in lysates in both Human HeLa and Mouse Muscle (IM2 & C2C12) cells. This band disappeared after RNAi knock-down. Calculated MW of 57.8kDa according to NP_006312.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. This antibody has also been successfully used in WB in PMID: 24486325.Immunofluorescence: Customer's experiments showed nuclear staining in DAPI with IF. This antibody has also been successfully used in IF in PMID: 24486325.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARIH2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARIH2, ariadne homolog 2 (Drosophila), ARI2, TRIAD1, all-trans retinoic acid inducible RING finger, ariadne-2 (D. melanogaster) homolog (all-trans retinoic acid inducible RING finger), FLJ10938, FLJ33921, OTTHUMP00000210388, ariadne homolog 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006312.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5453557
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10425
- 1: van der Reijden BA, Erpelinck-Verschueren CA, Lowenberg B, Jansen JH. TRIADs: a new class of proteins with a novel cysteine-rich signature. Protein Sci. 1999 Jul;8(7):1557-61.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-283
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin