- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Arhgef9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 274-303 amino acids from the Central region of human Arhgef9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Arhgef9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 9, Collybistin, Rac/Cdc42 guanine nucleotide exchange factor 9, Arhgef9
- Protein Accession Number: Q9QX73
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 66013
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ARHGEF9 belongs to a family of Rho-like GTPases that act as molecular switches by cycling from the active GTP-bound state to the inactive GDP-bound state. These proteins are key regulators of the actin cytoskeleton and are involved in cell signaling.
- 1: Xiang,S., J. Mol. Biol. 359 (1), 35-46 (2006)
- 2: Harvey,K., J. Neurosci. 24 (25), 5816-5826 (2004)
- 3: Grosskreutz,Y., Biol. Chem. 382 (10), 1455-1462 (2001)
- 4: Kins,S., Nat. Neurosci.(1), 22-29 (2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-443
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin