- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ARHGEF11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 605-632 amino acids from the Central region of human ARHGEF11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 168 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARHGEF11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 11, PDZ-RhoGEF, ARHGEF11, KIAA0380
- Protein Accession Number: O15085
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9826
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Rho GTPases play a fundamental role in numerous cellularprocesses that are initiated by extracellular stimuli that workthrough G protein coupled receptors. The encoded protein may form acomplex with G proteins and stimulate Rho-dependent signals. Asimilar protein in rat interacts with glutamate transporter EAAT4and modulates its glutamate transport activity. Expression of therat protein induces the reorganization of the actin cytoskeletonand its overexpression induces the formation of membrane rufflingand filopodia. Two alternative transcripts encoding differentisoforms have been described.
- 1: Akiyama, K., et al. J. Hum. Genet. (2010) In press :
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Ying, Z., et al. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 29(10):1657-1663(2009)
- 4: Banerjee, J., et al. Biochemistry 48(33):8032-8043(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-813
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.