- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Chicken, Chimpanzee, Dog, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A portion of amino acids 1-50 of human ARHGEF11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ARHGEF11 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: A portion of amino acids 1-50 of human ARHGEF11.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.2% gelatin, 0.05% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ARHGEF11 antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARHGEF11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARHGEF11, GTRAP48, PDZ-RHOGEF, KIAA0380
- Protein Accession Number: O15085
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34395516
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9826
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ARHGEF11 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-940
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.