- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ARHGAP39 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human ARHGAP39.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 880 - 930 of ARHGAP39.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ARHGAP39 antibody can be used for detection of ARHGAP39 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: ARHGAP39 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other RhoGAP protein family members.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1288 - A20 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: ARHGAP39 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ARHGAP39 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ARHGAP39 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARHGAP39
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARHGAP39 Antibody: CrGAP, Vilse, KIAA1688, Rho GTPase-activating protein 39
- Protein Accession Number: NP_079527
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 58331179
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80728
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ARHGAP39 Antibody: Rho GTPases are important regulators of the actin cytoskeleton and consequently influence the shape and migration of cells. GTPase-activating proteins (GAPs) accelerate the intrinsic rate of GTP hydrolysis of Ras-related proteins. ARHGAP39 (Rho GTPase activating protein 39) is a 1, 083 amino acid nuclear protein that contains one MyTH4 domain, one Rho GAP domain and two WW domains. It is encoded by a gene located on human chromosome 8, which is associated with a variety of diseases and malignancies. ARHGAP39 regulates robo signaling and plays important roles in axon guidance.
- 1: Takai Y, Sasaki T, and Matozaki T. Small GTP-binding proteins. Physiol. Rev. 2001; 81:153-208.
- 2: Hu H, Li M, Labrador JP, et al. Cross GTPase-activating protein (CrossGAP)/Vilse links the Roundabout receptor to Rac to regulate midline repulsion. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2005; 102:4613-8
- 3: Nusbaum C, Mikkelsen TS, Zody MC, et al. DNA sequence and analysis of human chromosome 8. Nature 2006; 439:331-5
- 4: Lundström A, Gallio M, Englund C, et al. Vilse, a conserved Rac/Cdc42 GAP mediating Robo repulsion in tracheal cells and axons. Genes Dev. 2004; 18:2161-71.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6445
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.