- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This ARHGAP10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 237-263 amino acids from the Central region of human ARHGAP10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 89 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARHGAP10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Rho GTPase-activating protein 10, GTPase regulator associated with focal adhesion kinase 2, Graf-related protein 2, Rho-type GTPase-activating protein 10, ARHGAP10, GRAF2
- Protein Accession Number: A1A4S6
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79658
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GTPase activator for the small GTPases RhoA and Cdc42 by converting them to an inactive GDP-bound state. Essential for PTKB2 regulation of cytoskeletal organization via Rho family GTPases. Inhibits PAK2 proteolytic fragment PAK-2p34 kinase activity and changes its localization from the nucleus to the perinuclear region. Stabilizes PAK-2p34 thereby increasing stimulation of cell death (By similarity).
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Azzato, E.M., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 19(4):1140-1143(2010)
- 3: Lind, P.A., et al. Twin Res Hum Genet 13(1):10-29(2010)
- 4: Takefuji, M., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 55(1):42-49(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-349
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.