- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: This ARHE antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 133-165 amino acids from the Central region of human ARHE.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RND3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Rho-related GTP-binding protein RhoE, Protein MemB, Rho family GTPase 3, Rho-related GTP-binding protein Rho8, Rnd3, RND3, ARHE, RHO8, RHOE
- Protein Accession Number: P61587
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47606459
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 390
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Members of the Rho family of Ras-related GTPases, such as ARHE, regulate the organization of the actin cytoskeleton in response to extracellular growth factors. Like Ras (MIM 190020), Rho family members appear to cycle between an inactive GDP-bound form and an active GTP-bound form. Three major regulators of Rho activity have been identified: RhoGDIs, which interact with the GDP-bound Rho proteins to keep them in a resting complex (see MIM 601925); GEFs, which promote GDP/GTP exchange leading to activation of Rho proteins (see MIM 601855); and GAPs, which stimulate GTP hydrolysis and return the activated Rho protein to its inactive form (see MIM 602680) (Nobes et al., 1998 [PubMed 9531558]).
- 1: Pinner,S., Nat. Cell Biol. 10 (2), 127-137 (2008)
- 2: Poch,E., Exp. Cell Res. 313 (4), 719-731 (2007)
- 3: Ongusaha,P.P., Curr. Biol. 16 (24), 2466-2472 (2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-181
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.