- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ARFIP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 147-176 amino acids from the Central region of human ARFIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARFIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Arfaptin-1, ADP-ribosylation factor-interacting protein 1, ARFIP1
- Protein Accession Number: P53367
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21264399
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27236
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ARFIP1 is a putative target protein of ADP-ribosylation factor.
- 1: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- 2: Wang, A.G., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 345(3):1022-1032(2006)
- 3: Foster, L.J., et al. J. Proteome Res. 5(1):64-75(2006)
- 4: Ho, W.T., et al. FEBS Lett. 537 (1-3), 91-95 (2003) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-784
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin