- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 100-184
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Amphiregulin antibody can be used for the detection of Amphiregulin by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27.9 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: AREG antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AREG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SDGF, AREGB, Amphiregulin, Colorectum cell-derived growth factor, AR, SDGF, CRDGF
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001648.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502199
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 374
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Bifunctional growth-modulating glycoprotein. Inhibits growth of several human carcinoma cells in culture and stimulates proliferation of human fibroblasts and certain other tumor cells.
SIMILARITY: Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
INDUCTION: By phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA).
MISCELLANEOUS: AR is a protein containing cysteines in disulfide linkage(s) that are essential for its biological activity. AR may contain oligosaccharides and/or lipid moieties that are not obligatory for the biological activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-8171
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin