- SPECIES: Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of human APRIL (aa 88-233) is fused at the N-terminus to human ACRP30headless (aa 16-108) and a DDDDK-tag.
- FUSION TAG: DDDDK Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Stimulates B cell proliferation.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.01EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Contains PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACRP30headless:APRIL, ACRP30headless:CD256, ACRP30headless:TNFSF13, ACRP30headless:A-proliferation-inducing Ligand:
- Protein Accession Number: O75888
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507599
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8741
- APRIL is a cytokine that belongs to the TNF superfamily and binds to TACI and BCMA. It is implicated in the regulation of tumor cell growth, is involved in monocyte/macrophage-mediated immunological processes and functions as an important survival factor for plasmablasts and bone marrow plasma cells. MultimericAPRIL™ is a high activity construct in which two trimeric APRIL ligands are artificially linked via the collagen domain of ACRP30. This construct very effectively stimulates proliferation B cell. A basic amino acid sequence (QKQKKQ) close to the NH2 terminus of APRIL is required for binding to negatively charged sulfated glycosaminoglycan side chains of proteoglycans. Proteoglycans mediate binding of APRIL to tumor cells as well as primary lymphoid cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-229
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.