- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 13 amino acids near the extracellular domain of human APRIL.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: APRIL peptide is used for blocking the activity of APRIL antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store APRIL peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APRIL, CD256, TALL2, ZTNF2, TALL-2, TRDL-1, UNQ383/PRO715, APRIL, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 13, A proliferation-inducing ligand
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003799
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507599
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8741
- 1: Stoss O, Schwaiger FW, Cooper TA, et al. Alternative splicing determines the intracellular localization of the novel nuclear protein Nop30 and its interaction with the splicing factor SRp30c. J. Biol. Chem. 1999; 274:10951-62.
- 2: Zhang FX, Kirschning CJ, Mancinelli R, Xu XP, Jin Y, Faure E, Mantovani A, Rothe M, Muzio M, Arditi M. Bacterial lipopolysaccharide activates nuclear factor-κB through interleukin-1 signaling mediators in cultured human dermal endothelial cells and mononuclear phagocytes. J Biol Chem 1999;274:7611-4
- 3: Yang RB, Mark MR, Gurney AL, Godowski PJ. Signaling events induced by lipopolysaccharide-activated toll-like receptor 2. J Immunol 1999;163:639-43 (RD0300)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2223P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin