- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: APRIL (monoclonal Sacha-2) antibody was raised against recombinant human APRIL (aa. 105-250).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC
- APPLICATION NOTE: APRIL antibody can be used to recognize human and mouse APRIL by ELISA (capture), Flow Cytometry, and Immunocytochemistry. Method: HEK-293T cells expressing surface membrane associated human APRIL (aa 92-233) or a mock control were injected in chicken liver and frozen in OCT. 8 μm sections of injected frozen liver were fixed in acetone, washed in PBS and incubated with Sacha-2 at 10 μg/mL for 1hr after blocking in PBS/1%BSA. Human APRIL was revealed with 3-amino-9-Ethyl-carbazole (AEC) following 45 min. incubation with goat anti-rat HRP. Method: HEK 293T cells (5 x 105) were mock transfected (thin line) or transfected with an expression plasmid enabling surface expression of mouse APRIL (thick line). Cells were incubated on ice for 30 min in 50 μl FACS buffer (PBS, 5% Fetal calf serum, 0.02% sodium azide) containing 1 μg/mL of Sacha-2 antibody. After washing in FACS buffer, PE-conjugated antibody to rat IgG was added. Cells were incubated on ice for 30 min, washed and then analyzed by flow cytometry. This product is for research use only.
- PURIFICATION: APRIL (monoclonal Sacha-2) antibody was purified from concentrated hybridoma tissue culture supernatant. APRIL (monoclonal Sacha-2) antibody was purified to 95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: APRIL antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8741;9370
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1025
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.