- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human APPD.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: APPD antibody can be used for detection of APPD by ELISA at 1:120. APPD antibody can be used for detection of APPD by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 31 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by Protein A/G affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store APPD antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLEKHF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APPD, APPD, LAPF, PHAFIN1, ZFYVE15
- Protein Accession Number: NP_077286
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 153791377
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79156
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- APPD (Apoptosis-inducing protein D; phafin 1) is predicted through gene annotation and contains pleckstrin homology domain. It may binds to two Zn++ ions through its FYVE zinc finger domain. Biological function of this protein has not been clearly mapped yet.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al (2002) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99:16899-16903..
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-086
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.