- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PSIPTFATLRVYK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa band observed in Human Liver, Kidney and Placenta lysates (calculated MW of 38.3kDa according to NP_000033.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Gu et al, Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1999 May;40(6):1229-37. PMID: 10235557). Recommended concentration: 0.2-0.6ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1309 - Human Placenta Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APOH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APOH, apolipoprotein H (beta-2-glycoprotein I), B2G1, B2GP1, BG, APC inhibitor, B2GPI, activated protein C-binding protein, anticardiolipin cofactor, apo-H, beta(2)GPI, beta-2-glycoprotein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000033.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 153266841
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 350
- USER NOTE: The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Gu et al, Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1999 May;40 (6) :1229-37. PMID: 10235557).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-910
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.