- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MKVEQAVETE PEPELRQQTE WQSGQRWELA LGRFWDYLRW VQTLSEQVQE ELLSSQVTQE LRALMDETMK ELKAYKSELE EQLTPVAEET RARLSKELQA AQARLGADME DVCGRLVQYR GEVQAMLGQS TEELRVRLAS HLRKLRKRLL RDADDLQKRL AVYQAGAREG AERGLSAIRE RLGPLVEQGR VRAATVGSLA GQPLQERAQA WGERLRARME EMGSRTRDRL DEVKEQVAEV RAKLEEQAQQ IRLQAEAFQA RLKSWFEPLV EDMQRQWAGL VEKVQAAVGT SAAPVPSDNH
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of human SH-SY5Y cells.
- PURITY: Greater than 90% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized ApoE3 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted ApoE3 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing ApoE3 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APOE
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AD2, LPG, LDLCQ5, Apolipoprotein E, Apo-E
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000032.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557325
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 348
- ApoE3 belongs to a group of proteins that bind reversibly with lipoprotein and play an important role in lipid metabolism. In addition to facilitating solublization of lipids, these proteins help to maintain the structural integrity of lipoproteins, serve as ligands for lipoprotein receptors, and regulate the activity of enzymes involved in lipid metabolism. Significant quantities of ApoE are produced in liver and brain and to some extent in almost every organ. ApoE exists in three major isoforms; E2, E3, and E4, which differ from one another by a single amino-acid substitution. E3 is the most common isoform and is present in 40-90% of the population. Recombinant human ApoE3 is a 34.4 kDa protein containing 300 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-136
- Size: 0.1 mg | 0.5 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.