- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PKRQSNHRQEVYFR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 45kDa band observed in lysates of cell line A549 (calculated MW of 46.6kDa according to NP_689639.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Spleen. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APOBEC3D
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APOBEC3D, apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme, catalytic polypeptide-like 3D, APOBEC3DE, APOBEC3E, ARP6, DNA dC->dU-editing enzyme APOBEC-3D, apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme, catalytic polypeptide-like 3E pseudogene, probable DNA dC->dU-editing enzyme APOBEC-3D
- Protein Accession Number: NP_689639.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 187608816
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 140564
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-853
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.