- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TSNFNNGIGRHKTY
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx. 26-28kDa band observed in Human Spleen, Tonsil and Peripheral Blood Monocytes (PBM) lysates (calculated MW of 23.0kDa according to Human NP_663745.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.1-1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Tonsil shows staining of distinct parts of the nucleus in lymphoid cells. Recommended concentration: 3-6ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nuclei of A431 and A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APOBEC3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APOBEC3A, apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme, catalytic polypeptide-like 3A, ARP3, PHRBN, bK150C2.1, phorbolin 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_663745.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21955158
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 200315
- 1: Goila-Gaur R, Khan MA, Miyagi E, Kao S, Strebel K. Targeting APOBEC3A to the viral nucleoprotein complex confers antiviral activity. Retrovirology. 2007 Aug 29;4:61.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-697
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin