- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse very low density lipoprotein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, RID, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: APOB Antibody can be used for Radial Immunodiffusion, Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 1:100, and Western Blotting.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes mouse Apo B48 (241 kD) and B100 (513 kD) as these proteins are highly conserved. Species cross-reactivity: human.
- PURIFICATION: Antiserum
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APOB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APOB, ApoB-100, Apolipoprotein B-48, ApoB-48, Apolipoprotein B, FLDB, LDLCQ4, Mutant Apo B 100, Apo B-100, Apolipoprotein B-100, Apolipoprotein B48
- Protein Accession Number: P04114
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 300669605
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 338
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- APOB Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-640
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $550.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.