- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified recombinant human APOA5 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot, ELISA.
Western Blot:1:2000 - 1:5,000
ELISA:Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Purified antibody in PBS containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Apoa5(ab) monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APOA5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RAP3, UNQ411/PRO773, Apolipoprotein A5, Apo-AV, RAP3, APOAV
- Protein Accession Number: Q6Q788
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 60391728
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116519
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Apolipoprotein A5 (ApoA5) is fast gaining attention as a key regulator of serum triglyceride concentrations. An ApoA5 mouse knock-out model produced an approximately four fold increase in serum triglycerides, whereas a knock-in model with human ApoA5 produced 50–70% lower concentrations of mouse serum triglycerides. In addition, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-_ agonists, which are used clinically to lower serum triglyceride concentrations, cause increased ApoA5 mRNA expression. Recently, it was demonstrated that ApoA5 is present in human serum detected by polyclonal antibodies against both the NH2 and COOH termini, although at much lower concentration than other apolipoproteins.
- 1: Pennacchio, L, Science 2001. 294, 169-173.
- 2: Prieur, X. J Biol Chem 2003. 278, 25468-25480.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-109
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.