- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This APLNR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 215-244 amino acids from the Central region of human APLNR.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APLNR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Apelin receptor, Angiotensin receptor-like 1, G-protein coupled receptor APJ, G-protein coupled receptor HG11, APLNR, AGTRL1, APJ
- Protein Accession Number: P35414
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 543823
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 187
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the G protein-coupledreceptor gene family. The encoded protein is related to theangiotensin receptor, but is actually an apelin receptor thatinhibits adenylate cyclase activity and plays a counter-regulatoryrole against the pressure action of angiotensin II by exertinghypertensive effect. It functions in the cardiovascular and centralnervous systems, in glucose metabolism, in embryonic and tumorangiogenesis and as a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1)coreceptor. Two transcript variants resulting from alternativesplicing have been identified.
- 1: Tao, Y., et al. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 51(8):4237-4242(2010)
- 2: Zhao, Q., et al. Am. J. Hypertens. 23(6):606-613(2010)
- 3: Lee, D.K., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 395(2):185-189(2010)
- 4: Falcao-Pires, I., et al. Expert Opin. Ther. Targets 14(3):231-241(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-494
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin