- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This API5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 482-510 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human API5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: API5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Apoptosis inhibitor 5, API-5, Antiapoptosis clone 11 protein, AAC-11, Cell migration-inducing gene 8 protein, Fibroblast growth factor 2-interacting factor, FIF, Protein XAGL, API5
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BZZ5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 353526346
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8539
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Antiapoptotic factor that may have a role in protein assembly. Negatively regulates ACIN1. By binding to ACIN1, it suppresses ACIN1 cleavage from CASP3 and ACIN1-mediated DNA fragmentation. Also known to efficiently suppress E2F1-induced apoptosis. Its depletion enhances the cytotoxic action of the chemotherapeutic drugs.
- 1: Wang, Z., et al. Med. Sci. Monit. 16 (8), CR357-CR364 (2010) :
- 2: Ren, K., et al. Pathol. Oncol. Res. 16(2):229-237(2010)
- 3: Need, A.C., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 18(23):4650-4661(2009)
- 4: Rigou, P., et al. EMBO J. 28(11):1576-1588(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-149
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin