- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: APC10 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of human APC10.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 60 - 110 of APC10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: APC10 antibody can be used for detection of APC10 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1401 - Mouse Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: APC10 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: APC10 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: APC10 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANAPC10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APC10 Antibody: DOC1, APC10, Anaphase-promoting complex subunit 10, Cyclosome subunit 10
- Protein Accession Number: EAX05052
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119625457
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10393
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- APC10 Antibody: Cell cycle regulated protein ubiquitination and degradation within subcellular domains is thought to be essential for the normal progression of mitosis. APC10 is a highly conserved component of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C), a cell cycle-regulated E3 ubiquitin ligase that controls progression through mitosis and the G1 phase of the cell cycle. APC/C is responsible for degrading anaphase inhibitors, mitotic cyclins, and spindle-associated proteins ensuring that events of mitosis take place in proper sequence. The individual APC/C components mRNA and protein levels are expressed at approximately the same levels in most tissues and cell lines, suggesting that they perform their functions as part of a complex. It has been suggested that APC10 plays a role to regulate the binding of specific substrates to the APC/C complex, similar to that of coactivators.
- 1: JM Peters. The anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome: a machine designed to destroy. Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol.2006; 7:644-56.
- 2: Jorgensen PM, Graslund S, Betz R, et al. Characterisation of the human APC1, the largest subunit of the anaphase-promoting complex. Gene2001; 262:51-9.
- 3: Passmore LA, McCormack EA, Au SWN, et al. Doc1 mediates the activity of the anaphase-promoting complex by contributing to substrate recognition. EMBO J.2003; 22:786-96.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5735
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.