- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Leu138
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 15.48 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB ,150mM NaCl, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: APBA3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Amyloid Beta A4 Precursor Protein-Binding Family A Member 3, Adapter protein X11Gamma, Neuron-Specific X11L2 Protein, Neuronal Munc18-1-Interacting Protein 3, Mint-3, APBA3, MINT3, X11L2, X11-gamma
- Protein Accession Number: O96018
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9546
- Amyloid beta A4 Precursor Protein-Binding Family A Member 3 (APBA3) is an adapter protein that belongs to the X11 family. APBA3 contains 2 PDZ (DHR) domains and 1 PID domain and interacts with the Alzheimer's disease amyloid precursor protein.. APBA3 is believed to be involved in signal transduction processes. Unlike X11- alpha and - beta which are generally neuronal proteins, APBA3 is widely expressed in all tissues examined with lower levels in brain and testis. It binds to the cytoplasmic domain of amyloid protein (APP) in vivo and may modulate processing of the beta -amyloid precursor protein (APP) and hence formation of beta -APP.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-983
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.