- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant mouse Apaf-1 (aa 1-97) containing the N-terminal CARD domain.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunoprecipitation: (1:1000-1:2000) . Western Blot: (1:1000-1:2000) . Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes the CARD domain of mouse and rat Apaf-1. Does not cross-react with human Apaf-1.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Apaf1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Apoptosis Protease-activating Factor 1
- Protein Accession Number: 20137192
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: Q9EPV5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 78963
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Apaf-1 is a cytoplasmic protein that forms one of the central hubs in the apoptosis regulatory network. It contains (from the N terminal) a caspase recruitment domain (CARD), an ATPase domain (NB-ARC), few short helical domains and then several copies of the WD40 repeat domain. Upon binding cytochrome c and dATP, this protein forms an oligomeric apoptosome, mediates the cytochrome c-dependent autocatalytic activation of pro-caspase-9 (Apaf-3), leading to the activation of caspase-3 and apoptosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-176
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin