- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This AP4M1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 223-251 amino acids from the Central region of human AP4M1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AP4M1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AP-4 complex subunit mu-1, AP-4 adaptor complex mu subunit, Adaptor-related protein complex 4 subunit mu-1, Mu subunit of AP-4, Mu-adaptin-related protein 2, mu-ARP2, Mu4-adaptin, mu4, AP4M1, MUARP2
- Protein Accession Number: O00189
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9179
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a subunit of the heterotetrameric AP-4complex. The encoded protein belongs to the adaptor complexesmedium subunits family. This AP-4 complex is involved in therecognition and sorting of cargo proteins with tyrosine-basedmotifs from the trans-golgi network to the endosomal-lysosomalsystem.
- 1: Verkerk, A.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(1):40-52(2009)
- 2: Matsuda, S., et al. Neuron 57(5):730-745(2008)
- 3: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 4: Simmen, T., et al. Nat. Cell Biol. 4(2):154-159(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-206
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.