- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: AP3B2 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human AP3B2.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of AP3B2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: AP3B2 antibody can be used for detection of AP3B2 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse and rat samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1463 - Rat Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1403 – Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 121 kDa
Observed: 128 kDa
- PURIFICATION: AP3B2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: AP3B2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: AP3B2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AP3B2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AP3B2 Antibody: NAPTB, AP-3 complex subunit beta-2, Adapter-related protein complex 3 subunit beta-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001265440
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34482047
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8120
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- AP3B2 Antibody: The AP3 complex is a heterotetramer composed of two large adaptins (AP3D1, AP3B1 or AP3B2), a medium adaptin (AP3M1 or AP3M2) and a small adaptin (APS1 or AP3S2). The complex is associated with the Golgi region as well as more peripheral structures. It facilitates the budding of vesicles from the Golgi membrane and may be directly involved in trafficking to lysosomes. Unlike the homologous AP3B1, AP3B2-containing AP3 complexes are preferentially targeted to neuronal processes, and mice deficient in AP3B2 displayed compromised synaptic zinc stores.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6395
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin