- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human AP2B1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: AP2B1 antibody can be used for detection of AP2B1 by ELISA at 1:62500. AP2B1 antibody can be used for detection of AP2B1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10123 - Fetal Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 105 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store AP2B1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AP2B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AP2B1, ADTB2, AP105B, AP2-BETA, CLAPB1, DKFZp781K0743
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001025177
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 71773106
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 163
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- AP2B1 is one of two large chain components of the assembly protein complex 2, which serves to link clathrin to receptors in coated vesicles. AP2B1 is found on the cytoplasmic face of coated vesicles in the plasma membrane.The protein encoded by this gene is one of two large chain components of the assembly protein complex 2, which serves to link clathrin to receptors in coated vesicles. The encoded protein is found on the cytoplasmic face of coated vesicles in the plasma membrane. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Schmid, E.M., PLoS Biol. 4 (9), E262 (2006).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-886
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.