- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ELEPPAPESPMALLADPAPAAD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 110kDa band observed in Human Brain (Frontal Cortex) lysates (calculated MW of 108kDa according to NP_055018.2). The same band is observed in Mouse Brain, but not in Mouse Liver or Mouse Kidney lysates. Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cortex). Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.Immunocytochemistry: HeLa stably expressing a chimeric construct including the brain-specific splice variant of Mouse Ap2a1, showing clathrin-coated pits and vesicles budding from the plasma membrane.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize reported isoform 1 (NP_055018.2) only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AP2A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AP2A1, adaptor-related protein complex 2, alpha 1 subunit, ADTAA, AP2-ALPHA, CLAPA1, 100 kDa coated vesicle protein A, AP-2 complex subunit alpha-1, adapter-related protein complex 2 alpha-1 subunit, adaptin, alpha A, adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit alpha-1, alpha-adaptin A, alpha1-adaptin, clathrin assembly protein complex 2 alpha-A large chain, clathrin-associated/assembly/adaptor protein, large, alpha 1, plasma membrane adaptor HA2/AP2 adaptin alpha A subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055018.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19913414
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 160
- 1: Kitagawa Y, Kameoka M, Shoji-Kawata S, Iwabu Y, Mizuta H, Tokunaga K, Fujino M, Natori Y, Yura Y, Ikuta K.Inhibitory function of adapter-related protein complex 2 alpha 1 subunit in the process of nuclear translocation of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 genome.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-204
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.