- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This AP1M1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 199-227 amino acids from the Central region of human AP1M1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AP1M1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AP-1 complex subunit mu-1, AP-mu chain family member mu1A, Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit mu-1, Adaptor-related protein complex 1 subunit mu-1, Clathrin assembly protein complex 1 mu-1 medium chain 1, Clathrin coat assembly protein AP47, Clathrin coat-associated protein AP47, Golgi adaptor HA1/AP1 adaptin mu-1 subunit, Mu-adaptin 1, Mu1A-adaptin, AP1M1, CLTNM
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BXS5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18202738
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8907
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is the medium chain ofthe trans-Golgi network clathrin-associated protein complex AP-1.The other components of this complex are beta-prime-adaptin,gamma-adaptin, and the small chain AP1S1. This complex is locatedat the Golgi vesicle and links clathrin to receptors in coatedvesicles. These vesicles are involved in endocytosis and Golgiprocessing. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encodingdistinct protein isoforms have been found for this gene. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Sawasdee, N., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 401(1):85-91(2010)
- 2: Venkatesan, K., et al. Nat. Methods 6(1):83-90(2009)
- 3: Noviello, C.M., et al. J. Virol. 82(3):1249-1258(2008)
- 4: Medigeshi, G.R., et al. Traffic 9(1):121-132(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-192
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.