- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KHWDQDDDFEFTGSH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 110kDa band observed in Human Kidney lysate (calculated MW of 92.9kDa according to NP_055828.2). Recommended concentration: 0.5-1.5ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AOF2 / LSD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AOF2, amine oxidase (flavin containing) domain 2, BHC110, KDM1, KIAA0601, LSD1, BRAF35-HDAC complex protein BHC110, FAD-binding protein BRAF35-HDAC complex, 110 kDa subunit, lysine (K)-specific demethylase 1, lysine-specific histone demethylase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055828.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 58761544
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23028
- 1: Perillo B, Ombra MN, Bertoni A, Cuozzo C, Sacchetti S, Sasso A, Chiariotti L, Malorni A, Abbondanza C, Avvedimento EVDNA oxidation as triggered by H3K9me2 demethylation drives estrogen-induced gene expression
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-532
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.